top of page
T-Probe - GSG, GS type (20 G & 40 GHz)
Withwave's T-Probe is coaxial probe that offers one signal pin on center and several fixed pitch ground contact with low inductance.
This probe provides excellent electrical performance for applications having test point with adjacent grounds.
This probe have various pitch range of 0.8/1.5/2.5 mm from signal to ground contact and is produced by precision manufacturing process.
It is available for signal probing test in these applications such as RF & MW module signal insertion/ output measurement, high speed digital & high freq. circuit board analysis.
- DC to 20 & 40 GHz bandwidth
- Low insertion and return loss
- GSG, GS configuration (0.8/1.5/2.5 mm pitch range)
- Easy for signal probing test without any soldering process on circuit board
- Compliant pogo pins allows probing of non-planar structures, wall of module & other obstructions
- Robust pins with repetability provide longer probing life time and reduce pin damage from circuit board
- RF & Microwave module signal insertion, detection & output measurement
- High freq. circuit board electrical performance analysis
- High speed digital circuit analysis
bottom of page